- FOX’s America’s Most Wanted was the No. 1 TV show website among the broadcast networks.
- NBC’s Heroes was the No. 2 most-visited site, followed by NBC’s The Biggest Loser at No. 3.
- ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy moved up to the No. 9 ranking from No. 12, NBC’s Life moved up to the No. 12 ranking from No. 18.
- Other moves among the top 25 websites included ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, at No. 13, up from No. 24; and The CW’s Gossip Girl, at No. 15, up from No. 32.
- ABC was No. 1 overall among the broadcast network online rankings. NBC was No. 2.
Note: Rankings are based on market share of US visits among custom category of television network websites of six major broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, The CW and MyNetwork) for the week ended December 6, 2008 (Sunday – Saturday) from the Hitwise sample of 10 million US internet users.