- NBC regained the top spot in the overall broadcast TV?network rankings, and ABC dropped to No. 2.
- Dancing with the Stars was the No. 1 TV show website among the broadcast networks for the second straight week.
- FOX’s Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles jumped up to the No. 3 spot from No. 6.
- ABC’s Desperate Housewives ranked No. 7, moving up from No. 28.
- Other moves among the top 25 websites: NBC’s Chuck was at No. 9, up?from No. 22; NBC’s Life ranked No. 15, up from No. 33; ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition ranked No. 16, up?from No. 39; and ABC’s Private Practice ranked No. 17, up?from No. 44.
Note: Rankings are based on market share of US visits among custom category of television network websites of six major broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, The CW and MyNetwork) for the week ended October 4, 2008 (Sunday – Saturday) from the Hitwise sample of 10 million US internet users.