Instagram Reaches Almost One-Third of the US Adult App Audience

July 7, 2014

This article is included in these additional categories:

Digital | Mobile Phone | Social Media


    Source: comScore

      Notes: Instagram in May reached 32% of US smartphone mobile media users aged 18 and older who use iOS and Android platforms, per comScore, up from 29.3% reach the prior month, and ranking as the 8th largest app by reach. Facebook remained the top app, with 76.4% reach. Meanwhile, smartphone penetration hit 70% of mobile subscribers during the 3-month period ending in May. Android (52.1%) and Apple (41.9%) continued to dominate the smartphone market, together accounting for 94% share of mobile subscribers.

        Related: How Popular is Instagram With Youth?

        45th Parallel Design Ad

        Explore More Charts.

        Pin It on Pinterest

        Share This